Earn an education in fantastic cities like Juneau, Wasilla, and Anchorage by enrolling in one of the Alaska pharmacy technician schools. With a degree from one of the Alaska pharmacy technician schools, you will receive the training needed to excel in your career as a pharmacy technician. If you can’t make it out to the Last Frontier, you can even enroll in classes online. Below you will find more information about Alaska pharmacy technician schools and careers. Decide which one is right for you and join today!
As an Alaskan pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Alaska:
- Average annual salary: $39,520
- Currently employed: 620
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Alaska Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.