Your education will be a prize in the Gem State when you attend one of the Idaho pharmacy technician schools. The Idaho pharmacy technician schools have locations in cities like Idaho Falls, Boise, and even online. By attending classes at one of the Idaho pharmacy technician schools, you will be receiving the skills and training needed to be successful on day one of your career. Below you will find additional information about Idaho pharmacy technician schools and careers in the pharmacy technician field. Explore each school and decide which one is the right one for you!
As an Idaho pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Idaho:
- Average annual salary: $30,400
- Currently employed: 1,530
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Idaho Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now