Come to the Hawkeye State today and attend one of the Iowa pharmacy technician schools to earn a quality degree. Davenport, Des Moines, and Cedar Rapids are some of the terrific cities where you can attend one of the Iowa pharmacy technician schools. Thousands of successful pharmacists are already working in the state, and with a degree from one of the Iowa pharmacy technician schools you can join them in no time. If you can’t attend one of the campuses across the state you can even take classes online and work from home. Either way, take a look at the featured Iowa pharmacy technician schools below and decide which one is right for you!
As an Iowan pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Iowa:
- Average annual salary: $28,280
- Currently employed: 4,140
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Iowa Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.