By attending one of the Maryland pharmacy technician schools, you will be earning your degree in one of the hottest spots in the nation. There are Maryland pharmacy technician schools in Baltimore, the DC metro area, and elsewhere. You can even take classes online so you can work from home at your own pace. There are already thousands of high paid pharmacists in the state and you can join them with a degree from one of the Maryland pharmacy technician schools. Below you will find a list of our featured Maryland pharmacy technician schools, including a mix of both online and tradition programs. Take a look now and enroll in the right school for you!
As a Maryland pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Maryland:
- Average annual salary: $31,640
- Currently employed: 6,380
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Maryland Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.