Come find out why the Yellowhammer State is known for its terrific education programs by enrolling in one of the Alabama pharmacy technician schools today. There are campuses around the state in places like Montgomery, Birmingham, and Mobile where you can earn your degree. The Alabama pharmacy technician schools also have several online education programs available so you can work from home. Below you will find more information about the Alabama pharmacy technician schools. Whether you sign up for online classes or one of the excellent Alabama pharmacy technician schools are the state, you will receive the training needed to succeed in this exciting career.
As an Alabama pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Alabama:
- Average annual salary: $25,750
- Currently employed: 6,530
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Alabama Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now