Your education will be the top priority in the Land of Enchantment when you enroll in one of the New Mexico pharmacy technician schools. With excellent campuses in places like Santa Fe and Albuquerque, the New Mexico pharmacy technician schools will help you excel in this rewarding career. If you would rather work from your own pace, you can attend one of the online New Mexico pharmacy technician schools and work from home. No matter which one of the New Mexico pharmacy technician schools you attend, you will be satisfied with the quality education you receive. Figure out which type of New Mexico pharmacy technician school is right for you and sign up for one of our featured schools listed below.
As a New Mexico pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in New Mexico:
- Average annual salary: $30,460
- Currently employed: 2,490
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Mexico Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now