Education shines in the Sunshine State, and you will see why when attending one of the California pharmacy technician schools. With a degree from one of the California pharmacy technician schools, you will be ready to begin you successful career as a pharmacist. California has one of the largest and highest paid group of pharmacy technicians in the country which you can be a part of in no time. The California pharmacy technician schools are located in fantastic cities like Los Angeles, San Diego, and more. If you can’t make it to one of those, you can also take classes online so you can learn from home. Either way, spend some time exploring our list of featured California pharmacy technician schools below and make the decision that’s right for you!
As a California pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in California:
- Average annual salary: $39,150
- Currently employed: 30,540
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
California Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now