A great career is waiting for you after attending one of the Maine pharmacy technician schools. Become a part of this exciting career by taking classes in great cities like Portland and Augusta. The Maine pharmacy technician schools also have online classes available if you can’t make it to one of the great campuses. Take a look at our list of featured Maine pharmacy technician schools to discover which option is best for you. No matter which one you choose, you will receive quality training designed to help you succeed from day one.
As a Maine pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Maine:
- Average annual salary: $28,930
- Currently employed: 2,150
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Maine Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.