Wilmington and Delaware are just two of the great locations where you will be able to attend one of the fantastic Delaware pharmacy technician schools. You will gain the skills needed to excel in this exciting career by earning your degree from one of the Delaware pharmacy technician schools. There are several Delaware pharmacy technician schools across the state in addition to excellent online education programs. Decide which is right for you by exploring our list of featured Delaware pharmacy technician schools below!
As a Delaware pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in Delaware:
- Average annual salary: $27,670
- Currently employed: 830
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Delaware Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now