In the Empire State, the New York pharmacy technician schools will help show you all of what this great state has to offer. No matter which one of the New York pharmacy technician schools you attend, you will receive the training needed to compete in this rewarding workforce. There are locations in Albany, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Long Island, and elsewhere. You can even sign up for one of the New York pharmacy technician schools online degree programs. Take a look at our list of featured schools below and don’t waste another second before signing up!
As a New York pharmacy technician, you will:
- Ensure accurate pill count and labeling
- Properly filling patient prescription orders
- Keep stock and inventory of medications
- Processing prescription payments
Some career figures for pharmacy tech professionals in New York:
- Average annual salary: $31,010
- Currently employed: 16,260
- Employment outlook: 32% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New York Pharmacy Technician Schools Enrolling Now
Unfortunately there are no schools currently enrolling in this area.
Please check again later, or click here to broaden your search.